I placed an order on 12/11 and it was confirmed but I never heard anthing after that.I emailed 2 times asking what was going on then in the next email I asked them if they wanted me to slam them on facebook or something to get action.

Related: That Viral Product - MAGNETIC WINDOW CLEANER NOT RECEIVED

They never replied to any of my emails . I still have not had any communication or received my product. The pyramid mat was $19.99 AU with free shipping. I had to pay with credit card as they did not offer paypal they took out $26 plus and the bank said it was taken out in pounds.

They are definitely a scam.

Will read reviews first in future.I have bought the pyramid mat for $8.00 elsewhere.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Longview, Washington, United States #1252818

I am having the same problem.Contacted them saying they charged my card in less than 24 hrs.

I have not received my product nor heard anything back from them.Really pissed off.

Helen
to Anonymous Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1265149

My bank checked into it and managed to get a refund of the cost and the extra postage they charged me.Not sure how they managed that.

Hope yours has been resolved.I bought another pyramid pan that was cheaper and received it 7 days later.