That Viral Product Shipping Service Review

15 of 15 That Viral Product reviews

I placed an order on 12/11 and it was confirmed but I never heard anthing after that.I emailed 2 times asking what was going on then in the next email I asked them if they wanted me to slam them on facebook or something to get action.

They never replied to any of my emails . I still have not had any communication or received my product. The pyramid mat was $19.99 AU with free shipping. I had to pay with credit card as they did not offer paypal they took out $26 plus and the bank said it was taken out in pounds.

They are definitely a scam.

Will read reviews first in future.I have bought the pyramid mat for $8.00 elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #969095 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with That Viral Product? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 15 That Viral Product reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 09, 2016 #1252818 Longview, Washington, United States

I am having the same problem. Contacted them saying they charged my card in less than 24 hrs. I have not received my product nor heard anything back from them. Really pissed off.

0 0 Reply
Helen

Jan 03 #1265149 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

My bank checked into it and managed to get a refund of the cost and the extra postage they charged me. Not sure how they managed that. Hope yours has been resolved. I bought another pyramid pan that was cheaper and received it 7 days later.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.