That Viral Product.com

21 of 26 That Viral Product reviews

I saw this site advertise on Facebook.So i went to the web site and ordered two items.

They both together cost 70 US Dollars. They took money off my card. And even sent me a confirmation for one of the items. I still have not received my products.

I have sent emails after emails and only one response it said Thank you for your order.

That was it nothing it has been almost 30 days and still nothing well it seems like everyone who ordered got scammed and they never received their orders either for months, Can you please help some how?Sincerely Patricia Desourdy 307-337-2370 first_ladydiamond@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Make Up Organizer And One Rotating Organizer
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #979006

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with That Viral Product? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 26 That Viral Product reviews

Feb 15 #1288472

I also ordered on the 3rd of December I am absolutely disgusted and would like a refund as never received my order which was a present for my granddaughter I don't have money to waste and she had had the worst year imaginable this company let us down

Missy28

Jan 26 #1276654 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Sam as me, placed an order on 25th November 2016 and still haven't received product as of today 2 months later. Have taken my money but refuse to answer emails, clearly a scam which is interesting as I had ordered from them previously and I received that product fine.

Dec 28, 2016 #1262187 Peoria, Illinois, United States

The save thing happened to me. Call your credit card company and tell them it's a scam. Shopify is the one that took your payment but no help at all. They did the same thing to me.

Dec 28, 2016 #1262175

The same thing happen to me
I have been emailing and trying to contact them
I am now disputing payment with my credit card company

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about That Viral Product.
Filing a new complaint about
×