Order was received by them and it has been packed for ages, but almost 6 weeks later nothing.No contact back from emails.

Related: That Viral Product Shipping Service Review

My account has been debited. *** *** company do not buy from them. Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam. I am going to the ACCC and my bank tomorrow to reclaim my money.

I too will report them to FB as this is where I saw them advertise their products. They should not be purchased from save your time and your money people. I wish I had have checked reviews before I purchased.

Scammers should just get buggered.MORONS the lot of you.

Review about: Magic Window Cleaner.

I didn't like: Failure to communicate or deliver product, Not getting my merchandise, I am extremely angry at this dishonest company.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more That Viral Product - Where the *** is my stuff? That Viral Product "I saw an advert for That Viral Product on Facebook and linked to their website. On 10th November I ordered Crazy Nails - Luxury Nail Polish Spray ( Beauty Product..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more