My credit card was charged for a makeup organizer I purchased after following a link off of Facebook.The order was placed December 2nd.
I have sent multiple emails which go unanswered. No contact, no product. I keep hoping but am giving up quick. I will be seeing if my bank can give me my money back but I'm afraid I have just lost it.
There are many other products and I fail to understand why the site is still up since they are receiving repeated complaints.
Unfortunately, it was far too easy to enter a credit card and trust I was going to be getting my merchandise!Terrible experience.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to communicate or deliver product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08..."