That Viral Product - NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING!

22 of 28 That Viral Product reviews

My credit card was charged for a makeup organizer I purchased after following a link off of Facebook.The order was placed December 2nd.

I have sent multiple emails which go unanswered. No contact, no product. I keep hoping but am giving up quick. I will be seeing if my bank can give me my money back but I'm afraid I have just lost it.

There are many other products and I fail to understand why the site is still up since they are receiving repeated complaints.

Unfortunately, it was far too easy to enter a credit card and trust I was going to be getting my merchandise!Terrible experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Failure to communicate or deliver product

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Makeup Organizer
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #980863

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with That Viral Product? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
22 of 28 That Viral Product reviews
beachbunn

Jan 05 #1265923 Culloden, West Virginia, United States

OK people. I just posted to the PUBLIC on facebook about my experience with this company and named them! PLEASE do the same. The more of us that do this the less chance they have of scamming more people. And maybe we can get them taken down!

beachbunn

Jan 05 #1265916 Culloden, West Virginia, United States

I also ordered one on 12/2/16 and was charged $34.99 on my card. I didn't notice until I hit enter that there was a banner that said "this site failed our fraud detection checks." Contact your credit card company immediately to get it removed from you account! You usually have to write a letter to the card company as a follow-up. Let's all post on facebook to the PUBLIC (change from just friends) that this company is a fraud and no product is delivered but you are charged. We have to make some noise about this!

Dec 29, 2016 #1262473 Morgan City, Louisiana, United States

I also order 2 of the makeup organizers for Christmas presents in November. I sent 4 emails inquiring about shipment and failed to receive a reply!!! Not sure what to do.

Earlene Dennison

Dec 28, 2016 #1262138 Stillwater, New York, United States

THEY DID SAME TO ME I AM 67 YEAR OLD I ORDER IT FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS SO SHE DID NOT GET ANY THING FROM ME SO I GOT DUP

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about That Viral Product.
Filing a new complaint about
×