Ordered "100% Original Black Mask Blackhead Remover" and received confirmation on November 28th 2016 (Order #11154).After waiting well over a week and a half to receive a shipping confirmation email, I reached out via email and asked about my order status.

No response. Emailed them again in response to my original email at the beginning of 2017. No response. Went to customer website today and sent a complaint via the "contact us" tab asking for my product or my money back- do I expect a response at this point?

Absolutely not!

There goes $16 down the drain- someone needs to shut this "company" down.Do NOT - I repeat- do NOT give them your money!

Review about: Original Black Mask Blackhead Remover.

I didn't like: Not getting my merchandise, Failure to communicate or deliver product.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No shipping confirmation for over a month, APPALLING customer service / $16
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered OR Full refund

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.