Phuket, Phuket

Be very careful when you are dealing with the modern Bonny & Clyde couple couple Kristian Olen and Kanidtha Olsen.

Trying to find new ways and opportunities to rip off Customers in the same way he was doing back in Europe.

In the last few years he moved around in Thailand ( Pattaya, Phuket, Khanom and now Krabi), always on the run of his Customers.

He is always looking for a new ideas how to cheat Customers and getting his pockets full with money.

His new Idea is now Thai Estate Network called TEN

You are investing your hard earned money in a project in “preconstruction stage”, and he will promise you that you will double or tripple your money after a few month of waiting. Because you`ve bought the Condo or property for an early bird price and he will of course get his commission on that deal from the developer.

And after a few month, when you try to sell it, you will realize that the project is still not finished and nobody want`s to buy anything from the developer, neither from you.

But for him, it doesn`t matter because he earned his money already.

Or if you`re lucky and you can re-sell it, he will get another commission.

Good for him.

But, you`ll take all the risk.

Review about: Real Estate Agent.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thai Estate Network TEN?

Submit review