Thai Estate Network TEN - Kristian Olsen Manager Thai Estate Network & Thai Sunshine Developments
He lies, cheats and fool people and rip them off their money by signing contracts they never honor.
Their main victims are foreigners in Thailand.
Foreigners who do not have much knowledge about the law and the system are easy victims for Kristian Olsen and his wife Kanidtha Olsen.
Either they *** you out of your rental money or they sell you a house but never transfer ownership to the buyer.
Instead they ask for a heavy down payment or deposit, whatever. Once the money is paid they just ignore the buyers.
Some buyers or tenants do go to court but Mr Kristian Olsen just ignore the court and ask his lawyer to “sort it out”…so the victims spend month and years in court but they never get any money out of Kristian Olsen.
Kristian Olsen and his wife Kanidtha are experts conning innocent foreigners in Thailand so be aware.
Please warn your friends and colleagues about this *** artist!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "... and hold my funds for 180 days. It may be related to the fact that I reported a Paypal phishing site (which I considered to be the right thing to..."
- "WARNING. Do not order from Lazada Thailand. They shipped me the wrong mattress and now are refusing to exchange the item or refund my money. Their website even claims a..."
- "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..."