I was an employee there and I have had man problems with pumps not stopping at the set amount I set them too.Among other things when that happens and it goes over the set amount the customer wanted .

The customer is forced to pay the money within one hour . the management asks us too get the vehicle registration and a photo copy of there id , and the management has told us a new thing to do when this happens the customer either needs to leave the car to get it or have someone bring it to them. If they don't have the money they will call the police and I think that's chicken *** . The first week I was there I lost more money paying for the stations screw ups .

this was before the new procedures the that wonderful camel *** towelhead had us enforce. This station is ran so badly and looks like a ran down crack house. He owns twelve of them but cant afford to fix the pumps and make the place look halfway decent . Little *** comes here and takes advantage of our freedoms and *** right in our face .

To all the customers I am so sorry for all the issues and extreme actions taken if I were a person passing thru I would just avoid the place and continue to the chevron.yeah you might pay a little more for gas but in the end you wont be threatened for the stations own mess-ups

Review about: Ex Employee Review.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thabet Investments LLC?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.