Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 04, 2022

To anyone looking to buy flooring...please do not buy it from this company T.F. Andrew 607 Main street New Rochelle, N.Y.

10801 also 18 Columbus Ave. New Rochelle N.Y. 10801 same store but has two address. What they do is sell you a product that is brand name but what you receive is not the same as what you ordered.

I was told it was a special order...I did not change the color or the size they are pre package so all of them come the same. I was told it was a special order because it had to come from the warehouse. I purchased a floor from them and when I picked it up and got home it was not the same flooring that I purchased. It was some cheap floor and it was also broke in pieces.

I called them to take it back and was told no returns. They would not take back the broken ones. Told me to read the fine print. Fine print look at photo.

If you are looking for a quality floor this is not the place and if you do decide to go there don't let Liz help you. You will be sorry

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this company...

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TF Andrew Pros: Talk a good game.

TF Andrew Cons: You do not get what you pay for.

Location: New Rochelle, New York