Update added by user Feb 21, 2013
While in the process of trying to remove this complaint, in the meantime, please note that Don has offered to pay me what is owed and I am in the process of collecting the monies due to me. He owned up to the lack of communication with me and I am grateful he is doing the right thing.
Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2012
I am a freelance contractor who was hired by Don Purdum to do web design.He used and profited from my work but failed to pay my invoice.
A lawsuit is pending. If your gut tells you something is not right with Mr. Purdum, listen to it so you don't find yourself in court. He is a dishonest businessman who's business ventures change all the time...just Google him, and sets out to prey on small businesses for personal gain.
I truly believe in karma and know that someday he will get his just due.
Find him...for now...at www.donpurdum.com.He was formally with TexStar.Web and DNet, just within the last 5 months.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."