Update added by user Feb 21, 2013
While in the process of trying to remove this complaint, in the meantime, please note that Don has offered to pay me what is owed and I am in the process of collecting the monies due to me. He owned up to the lack of communication with me and I am grateful he is doing the right thing.
Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2012
I am a freelance contractor who was hired by Don Purdum to do web design.He used and profited from my work but failed to pay my invoice.
A lawsuit is pending. If your gut tells you something is not right with Mr. Purdum, listen to it so you don't find yourself in court. He is a dishonest businessman who's business ventures change all the time...just Google him, and sets out to prey on small businesses for personal gain.
I truly believe in karma and know that someday he will get his just due.
Find him...for now...at www.donpurdum.com.He was formally with TexStar.Web and DNet, just within the last 5 months.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."