Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 03, 2021

I was in the process of finding my very own apartment, I went to ANOTHER complex and the front desk girl provided me with Vicki's business card, while I was in the process of going through T.R.E., Vicki ended up getting sick so then Cindy started to help me, I was grateful at this point thinking she GENUINELY wanted to help. On June 29th AFTER I had told her that my unit had no working AC OR hot water (it is not ONLY a health and safety violation, it is also ILLEGAL in Texas to not either of those when residing in a dwelling) and they refused to move me to another unit, I received a call from Cindy asking why I didn't sign a year lease because NOW she doesn't make commission unless I agreed to a year lease, I chose the 6 months.

I was BEYOND LIVID, then the problems at the complex became a NIGHTMARE.

This is the list of complaints to the front office of the complex that they moved me in to. I also emailed this letter to the Achieve Properties Corporate Office.

I have put in a total of TWENTY work orders since June because when I text the front office they just ignore me. The work order that is the MOST concerning is me waking up to find that the whole right side of my closet (including the fixture part had collapsed, now there is someone who is named Veronica N (the name is now DIFFERENT everytime I submit a work order) who is assigned these work orders and I've never met this person and I don't know WHO the Property Manager is NOW but Angel is no longer there. This WHOLE ENTIRE situation is UNACCEPTABLE, ever since I moved in I was TOLD and ASSURED by the leasing agent that the unit WAS move in ready it was NOT the AC was not in working condition I ALMOST had a heat stroke and had to go to the ER and the hot water was not working, they had to order me a whole brand new one and STILL the water is NOT scalding hot, it's lukewarm.

I was NOT told that I needed to wait a few weeks to put my things down on the counter with the chance of being ruined because it was epoxy or paint that WAS NOT DRY and now I have that stuff ALL over whatever I've put on the counter.

I also had to have them come and fix my dishwasher because it wasn't installed properly.

The paint is peeling off of the bathtub plate,my garbage disposal does not work, my outlets in the unit are off of the hinges, it takes me repeatedly texting the office to have someone FINALLY come and repair what's BEEN broken 2 weeks later, AND the laundromat STILL has not been fixed.

The complex has a horrific roach infestation problem because on move in day my friend and I saw one in my shower, it DISGUSTS me that there was a USED PREGNANCY TEST on the ground outside the trash receptacle, and beer bottles/ cans/ kids toys are EVERYWHERE.

I was referred here by apartment locators that I had HONESTLY thought wanted to HELP me, but it turns out that they just wanted to get paid commission and DO NOT care about people.

My lease is up at the end of December.

I will NOT be renewing it or referring ANYONE that I know to move in. I want ALL of my money that I paid to move in back in June refunded back to me but every time I keep asking that I never get an email back or hear back in any kind of way.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Location: 7863 Callaghan Road, San Antonio, TX 78229