Texas District Court - Judge trades justice for sexual favors

2 of 2 Texas District Court reviews

he was my divorce judge. took all from me. gave all to my ex wife.

perhaps i know why. found this -

texas district judge Fred Shannon from san antonio tx.

he asked me to do him , i refused. he is angry man who shoots bambies.

he made me lose all.

probably found some cutie who went with him. shame on texas courts! employment for such perverts who trade justice for sexual favors.

i'm sure there he found his cutie and gave some justice in return. but what kind of feminine man would marry and divorce a woman. shame on texas courts!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 2 Texas District Court reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 15, 2015 #931828

Man, have the powers that be done their best to sweep this under the carpet as quickly as they could!!!not only was this guy a sexual predator, but a danger to the relationship between men/Fathers and their children, AND a total menace to society in general...
after ruling against any/all BLATANT evidence to the contrary in their favor, he "looked the other way" when my ex's Attorney (Steven C. Benke) committed illegal acts pertaining to "rewriting" the decree, and actually SIGNED IT. I had filed a complaint against him in March 2013 and September 2014 with the State Commission on Judicial Conduct department prior to his removal, and am working privately on connecting my ex's Attorney (and consequently, my ex) in with the corruption this Judge was involved in.
not only did he pull this on me, but obviously LOT'S of other people before he was caught, and I am gathering information on any/all of the other victims of his unjust, immoral, and illegal actions to file a class action law suit against him.if interested in participating in this action and serving MUCH needed justice to this person, please send an email with your contact information to aprisning@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2015 #931830

Me too!

Jan 15, 2013 #594119 San Antonio, Texas, United States

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! NO WAY, WOULD NOT SELL MY BODY TO SOME FREAK FOR WHAT I DESERVE IN DIVORCE. WILL APPEAL AND GET HIM REMOVED FROM BENCH. WISH SOMEONE TAPES HIM DURING THE "PAYMENT".

1 0 Reply

Jan 15, 2015 #931832

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.