San Antonio, Texas

he was my divorce judge. took all from me. gave all to my ex wife.

perhaps i know why. found this -

texas district judge Fred Shannon from san antonio tx.

he asked me to do him , i refused. he is angry man who shoots bambies.

he made me lose all.

probably found some cutie who went with him. shame on texas courts! employment for such perverts who trade justice for sexual favors.

i'm sure there he found his cutie and gave some justice in return. but what kind of feminine man would marry and divorce a woman. shame on texas courts!

Review about: Texas Divorce Documents.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Texas District Court?

Submit review

Comments

Your Day Is Coming

Man, have the powers that be done their best to sweep this under the carpet as quickly as they could!!!not only was this guy a sexual predator, but a danger to the relationship between men/Fathers and their children, AND a total menace to society in general...

after ruling against any/all BLATANT evidence to the contrary in their favor, he "looked the other way" when my ex's Attorney (Steven C. Benke) committed illegal acts pertaining to "rewriting" the decree, and actually SIGNED IT. I had filed a complaint against him in March 2013 and September 2014 with the State Commission on Judicial Conduct department prior to his removal, and am working privately on connecting my ex's Attorney (and consequently, my ex) in with the corruption this Judge was involved in.

not only did he pull this on me, but obviously LOT'S of other people before he was caught, and I am gathering information on any/all of the other victims of his unjust, immoral, and illegal actions to file a class action law suit against him.if interested in participating in this action and serving MUCH needed justice to this person, please send an email with your contact information to aprisning@gmail.com

jeeperjohn

I've noticed a ton of corruption in the court system and with the police. This is something that is probably true.

to jeeperjohn #931830

Me too!
San Antonio, Texas, United States #594119

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!NO WAY, WOULD NOT SELL MY BODY TO SOME FREAK FOR WHAT I DESERVE IN DIVORCE.

WILL APPEAL AND GET HIM REMOVED FROM BENCH.WISH SOMEONE TAPES HIM DURING THE "PAYMENT".

to Me too! #931832