Texas Auto Spa @ Stonebriar Expensive BAD detail!
Chris/owner was to perform the Ultimate Full Detail service and additional detail services for $400.00 well above his published pricing for car show quality services for Premium Ultimate Full detail, 3 Step Wax, Polish, & Buff, Scratch & Scuff Removal, Engine Cleaning, Detailer Clay Bar Application, Swirl Mark Removal. Instead what I got back was a car with wax splatter all over everything, buff burns on plastic finder parts and did nothing to the inside but vacuum I think.
Here are the pictures I took when I got the car back. you decide if he sucks or not for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ultimate Full Detail And Engine Clean
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."