Texas Auto Spa @ Stonebriar Expensive BAD detail!
Chris/owner was to perform the Ultimate Full Detail service and additional detail services for $400.00 well above his published pricing for car show quality services for Premium Ultimate Full detail, 3 Step Wax, Polish, & Buff, Scratch & Scuff Removal, Engine Cleaning, Detailer Clay Bar Application, Swirl Mark Removal. Instead what I got back was a car with wax splatter all over everything, buff burns on plastic finder parts and did nothing to the inside but vacuum I think.
Here are the pictures I took when I got the car back. you decide if he sucks or not for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ultimate Full Detail And Engine Clean
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."