Texas Auto Spa @ Stonebriar Expensive BAD detail!
Chris/owner was to perform the Ultimate Full Detail service and additional detail services for $400.00 well above his published pricing for car show quality services for Premium Ultimate Full detail, 3 Step Wax, Polish, & Buff, Scratch & Scuff Removal, Engine Cleaning, Detailer Clay Bar Application, Swirl Mark Removal. Instead what I got back was a car with wax splatter all over everything, buff burns on plastic finder parts and did nothing to the inside but vacuum I think.
Here are the pictures I took when I got the car back. you decide if he sucks or not for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ultimate Full Detail And Engine Clean
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."