Texas Auto Spa @ Stonebriar Expensive BAD detail!
Chris/owner was to perform the Ultimate Full Detail service and additional detail services for $400.00 well above his published pricing for car show quality services for Premium Ultimate Full detail, 3 Step Wax, Polish, & Buff, Scratch & Scuff Removal, Engine Cleaning, Detailer Clay Bar Application, Swirl Mark Removal. Instead what I got back was a car with wax splatter all over everything, buff burns on plastic finder parts and did nothing to the inside but vacuum I think.
Here are the pictures I took when I got the car back. you decide if he sucks or not for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ultimate Full Detail And Engine Clean
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."