Tex Star Automotive - Shady Owner running a Shady Operation - Beware Fort Hood Soldiers
Fort Hood Soldiers,
The business is in the middle of the ghetto. The shop is dirty, dark, and the owner smiles to your face, but delivers poor repairs or none at all. Note to those at Fort Hood, this is a shady shop with shady owner. There are way better shops that aren't even in the ghetto like this one.
Note: The http://www.demandforce.com/b/texstarautomotive review site appears to be an inside job, because it is linked to his Intuit account and thus all the reviews look good. Proof he is shady. BEWARE.
3612 E Veterans Memorial Blvd Killeen Tx
Tex Star Automotive Tex Star Auto
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Before marriage, I was looking on the web wedding in mind, the high price of a little reluctant, cheap and worry about the quality of what is not good, and..."
- "1. The package was more than a month late. I was not informed until i asked them about it. 2.The items did not come with a retail box. The product..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."