Tex Star Automotive - Shady Owner running a Shady Operation - Beware Fort Hood Soldiers
Fort Hood Soldiers,
The business is in the middle of the ghetto. The shop is dirty, dark, and the owner smiles to your face, but delivers poor repairs or none at all. Note to those at Fort Hood, this is a shady shop with shady owner. There are way better shops that aren't even in the ghetto like this one.
Note: The http://www.demandforce.com/b/texstarautomotive review site appears to be an inside job, because it is linked to his Intuit account and thus all the reviews look good. Proof he is shady. BEWARE.
3612 E Veterans Memorial Blvd Killeen Tx
Tex Star Automotive Tex Star Auto
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Before marriage, I was looking on the web wedding in mind, the high price of a little reluctant, cheap and worry about the quality of what is not good, and..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."