Tevas fall apart in warm climates

1 of 2 Teva reviews

On 8 July, 2016, I phoned and then Emailed TEVA with a photo of my TEVA sandals with the soles falling off .I received a reply saying that they received my message.

After waiting several weeks, I phoned them on August 1st. They located my file and asked me to send them the faulty sandals and said they were working on it and would get back to me. 2 weeks later I phoned again. He said they did not receive my faulty sandals.

I emailed them a copy of the USPS ticket showing the sandals arrived at their office on August 5th. Hearing nothing for 2 more weeks, I phone again in late August, and again in early September. I was told they were "working on it". No action.

I phoned again in early August and they requested that I send them the USPA tracking number (which was on the USPS ticket I emailed earlier) and the "RA number".

I did this, and also re-sent the USPS [proof of delivery.It is now October 12th, and I STILL have not heard from TEVA.

Lesson learned: If you want good shoes from a company with good customer service, DO NOT BUY TEVA.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Teva reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teva.
Filing a new complaint about
×