I have requested a refund from the company (terrahash, inc) numerous times via email, they have flat out refused. It has been less than 30 days since I ordered and due to the nature of their communication as well as in light of other issues that have arisen about the company I have decided to cancel my order.

I paid via paypal $750.00 for 3 units which I no longer want.

I submitted a refund request with paypal, the company (terrahash, inc) declined the initial request. I have since escalated the refund request to a claim, the company has until the 16th to respond. In the mean time I have made numerous attempts to have them refund me my money but to no avail.

Review about: Refund Request.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $750
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TerraHash Inc?

Comments

I have similar experience with Terrahash but my monetary loss is $3570.00 !

Here is a quite from their email where they deny my refund request:

"All the products are made on order. We are unable to process your refund at this time, as we have already invested your money into sourcing the components and other equipment. Your products would be delivered within the promised time-frame."

On same time they announce a delay of their promised delivery time-frame from second half of July to mid August.