Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible
One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage.Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool you.
My diminished value on my car was $4200 and they only gave me $1500.
Now the insurer is a very nice person and this is not her fault, but Farm Bureau ripped me off for $2700, I tried to reason with these people but they do not care at all.I finally just traded the car in after it was fixed and took a huge loss and had to come up with a big down payment for the new one.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl! They would not accept..."
- "Bought this ring, and had it appraised at another jewelry store and they told me it was a low cost stone not what PrimeStyle said it was..."