Tennco express airport shuttle charged card twice no show at airport
Update added by user Jun 10
certified letters got returned to sender.
Original review posted by user Jun 09
Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle
from Memphis Airport to downtown. In 2014, there were no problems with the airport shuttle. They arrived at the airport and took us downtown. After the festival, they arrived
at our hotel and took us back to the airport. In preparation for the 2016 festival I bought reservation online with Tennco July 2015 with my debit card. We arrived at 930am April 29th 2016
and waited an hour for Tennco. They were "no-call/no-show" at their designated pickup spot. Multiple calls to three (3) different phone numbers went unanswered and multiple voice mails
we not returned (as did numerous e-mails) We took an Uber car to the Peabody. I never got i touch with them May 2nd 2016 (for the return trip from The Peabody to the airport) so we took
Uber back to the airport.
Back at home I finally got in touch with them. They gave me no explanation and offered no apology. I had just left my local bank when I called where I had discovered that after sixty (60) days
they would not accept a fraud complaint.(they had double-charged my debit card $60.00 x 2) Alonzo Grant III, over the phone, told me they would mail me a refund check if I emailed
him my address. This was May 3rd 2016.
May 7th Alonzo Grant III sent me an email from firstname.lastname@example.org telling me he is mailing me a check May 12th This check never arrived
I have learned the following:
The company is owned by Alonzo Grant III and his brother Gregory R. Grant
Certified letters to P.O. Box 3311, 22 N. 3rd St and 1710 Dunn Avenue have been returned to sender
Certified letter to Alonzo Grant III home address 4748 Lanlee is pending returned to sender
They have a "F" grade with the Better Business Bureau.
As per Internet reviews they have been taking people's money and then not showing up randomly for YEARS (as far back as 2011)
As per the Permits office for City of Memphis they are not authorized to run a shuttle service since March 31st 2016
As per the ground transportation office of Memphis airport they are not authorized to pick up passengers at the airport
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airport Shuttle Services Memphis Tn
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."