Tennco express airport shuttle charged card twice no show at airport
Update added by user Jun 10, 2016
certified letters got returned to sender.
Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2016
Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle
from Memphis Airport to downtown. In 2014, there were no problems with the airport shuttle. They arrived at the airport and took us downtown. After the festival, they arrived
at our hotel and took us back to the airport. In preparation for the 2016 festival I bought reservation online with Tennco July 2015 with my debit card. We arrived at 930am April 29th 2016
and waited an hour for Tennco. They were "no-call/no-show" at their designated pickup spot. Multiple calls to three (3) different phone numbers went unanswered and multiple voice mails
we not returned (as did numerous e-mails) We took an Uber car to the Peabody. I never got i touch with them May 2nd 2016 (for the return trip from The Peabody to the airport) so we took
Uber back to the airport.
Back at home I finally got in touch with them. They gave me no explanation and offered no apology. I had just left my local bank when I called where I had discovered that after sixty (60) days
they would not accept a fraud complaint.(they had double-charged my debit card $60.00 x 2) Alonzo Grant III, over the phone, told me they would mail me a refund check if I emailed
him my address. This was May 3rd 2016.
May 7th Alonzo Grant III sent me an email from email@example.com telling me he is mailing me a check May 12th This check never arrived
I have learned the following:
The company is owned by Alonzo Grant III and his brother Gregory R. Grant
Certified letters to P.O. Box 3311, 22 N. 3rd St and 1710 Dunn Avenue have been returned to sender
Certified letter to Alonzo Grant III home address 4748 Lanlee is pending returned to sender
They have a "F" grade with the Better Business Bureau.
As per Internet reviews they have been taking people's money and then not showing up randomly for YEARS (as far back as 2011)
As per the Permits office for City of Memphis they are not authorized to run a shuttle service since March 31st 2016
As per the ground transportation office of Memphis airport they are not authorized to pick up passengers at the airport
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airport Shuttle Services Memphis Tn
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."