Tennco express airport shuttle charged card twice no show at airport
Update added by user Jun 10, 2016
certified letters got returned to sender.
Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2016
Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle
from Memphis Airport to downtown. In 2014, there were no problems with the airport shuttle. They arrived at the airport and took us downtown. After the festival, they arrived
at our hotel and took us back to the airport. In preparation for the 2016 festival I bought reservation online with Tennco July 2015 with my debit card. We arrived at 930am April 29th 2016
and waited an hour for Tennco. They were "no-call/no-show" at their designated pickup spot. Multiple calls to three (3) different phone numbers went unanswered and multiple voice mails
we not returned (as did numerous e-mails) We took an Uber car to the Peabody. I never got i touch with them May 2nd 2016 (for the return trip from The Peabody to the airport) so we took
Uber back to the airport.
Back at home I finally got in touch with them. They gave me no explanation and offered no apology. I had just left my local bank when I called where I had discovered that after sixty (60) days
they would not accept a fraud complaint.(they had double-charged my debit card $60.00 x 2) Alonzo Grant III, over the phone, told me they would mail me a refund check if I emailed
him my address. This was May 3rd 2016.
May 7th Alonzo Grant III sent me an email from email@example.com telling me he is mailing me a check May 12th This check never arrived
I have learned the following:
The company is owned by Alonzo Grant III and his brother Gregory R. Grant
Certified letters to P.O. Box 3311, 22 N. 3rd St and 1710 Dunn Avenue have been returned to sender
Certified letter to Alonzo Grant III home address 4748 Lanlee is pending returned to sender
They have a "F" grade with the Better Business Bureau.
As per Internet reviews they have been taking people's money and then not showing up randomly for YEARS (as far back as 2011)
As per the Permits office for City of Memphis they are not authorized to run a shuttle service since March 31st 2016
As per the ground transportation office of Memphis airport they are not authorized to pick up passengers at the airport
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airport Shuttle Services Memphis Tn
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had nothing but a wonderful time. Everything has been fantastic. The people here are wonderful. We've really enjoyed being here, enjoing the weather, the pools, the beach. It's..."
- " This is a summary of the various experiences at Dreams Punta Cana. It may be out of order but I did my best. When we arrived on April 22nd, ..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Today I woke up to lights being cut off and a temperature in the 100s. With not even a call warning or reminder. I treval and can't always get in..."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."