Tennco express airport shuttle charged card twice no show at airport
Update added by user Jun 10
certified letters got returned to sender.
Original review posted by user Jun 09
Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle
from Memphis Airport to downtown. In 2014, there were no problems with the airport shuttle. They arrived at the airport and took us downtown. After the festival, they arrived
at our hotel and took us back to the airport. In preparation for the 2016 festival I bought reservation online with Tennco July 2015 with my debit card. We arrived at 930am April 29th 2016
and waited an hour for Tennco. They were "no-call/no-show" at their designated pickup spot. Multiple calls to three (3) different phone numbers went unanswered and multiple voice mails
we not returned (as did numerous e-mails) We took an Uber car to the Peabody. I never got i touch with them May 2nd 2016 (for the return trip from The Peabody to the airport) so we took
Uber back to the airport.
Back at home I finally got in touch with them. They gave me no explanation and offered no apology. I had just left my local bank when I called where I had discovered that after sixty (60) days
they would not accept a fraud complaint.(they had double-charged my debit card $60.00 x 2) Alonzo Grant III, over the phone, told me they would mail me a refund check if I emailed
him my address. This was May 3rd 2016.
May 7th Alonzo Grant III sent me an email from email@example.com telling me he is mailing me a check May 12th This check never arrived
I have learned the following:
The company is owned by Alonzo Grant III and his brother Gregory R. Grant
Certified letters to P.O. Box 3311, 22 N. 3rd St and 1710 Dunn Avenue have been returned to sender
Certified letter to Alonzo Grant III home address 4748 Lanlee is pending returned to sender
They have a "F" grade with the Better Business Bureau.
As per Internet reviews they have been taking people's money and then not showing up randomly for YEARS (as far back as 2011)
As per the Permits office for City of Memphis they are not authorized to run a shuttle service since March 31st 2016
As per the ground transportation office of Memphis airport they are not authorized to pick up passengers at the airport
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airport Shuttle Services Memphis Tn
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business. He proceeded to use my..."
- "I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."