I paid $5400 for a split queen adjustable mattress in 6/08. In the last week one of the remote control stopped working one side of the bed.

After spending some time on the phone with customer service it was determined that one of the control boxes was bad-and they would be happy to SELL me another control box for $200 plus dollars! I paid way too much in the first place and refuse to pay even more. We hardly use the adjustability features-I'm surprised it quit working already!

And when I told customer service rep Elizabeth how unhappy I was and that I would post my dissatisfaction on the internet-she said "OK!" It will be the last time I spend any money with TempurPedic. Buyer Beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #883293

We too have had trouble with our remotes from the beginning. And now I discover they want $100 a piece for replacements.

Having spent $8500 initially, I would expect customer to be treated more graciously. It makes me feel foolish for spending so much.