I have been selling Tempurpedic pillows for year and now Tempurpedic will only allow me to purchase 24 pillows at one time despite living outside of North America and the high shipping costs. Not only that but the last 3 orders all had major issues.

1 was delivered to Nebraska and my shipping agent address is NJ when questioning CS they made it sound like it was my fault yes all addresses were correct. 2 They cancelled an order because they claimed it was a duplicate and the products never shipped with the rest of the order AND they didn't me so I was charged warfage fees waiting for a shipment consolidation. After contacting CS they wouldn't apologize, rectify and gave no explanation after 3 attempts. 3 Cancelled an order didn't notify, but did refund my credit card.

I WISH there was another company that provided this product, I'd pay more not to deal with Tempurpedic. Guess they aren't feeling the recession!

Comments