We paid $3200 for a Tempurpedic king-size mattress at HOM Furniture in Bloomington, MN. After two days of sleeping on it (and it WAS the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on), my wife threw up and developed hives and I had severe diarrhea for 14 hours.

Both of us became very dizzy and nauseated, we developed sore throats and our voices became scratchy, and we had to go to a motel for the next two nights. We're back home airing the house out.

Since the formula for Tempurpedic foam is proprietary, we don't know what's in it, but I suspect formaldehyde and other poisonous gases. I haven't been able to eat--or especially drink coffee, which exacerbates my symptoms of nausea and dizziness.

The store was very nice about picking it back up and allowing us a credit toward the purchase of a new Serta IComfort, which is being delivered.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #869597

If you saw the lab results of what these mattresses are made of, you'd probably throw up some more.

You are right it does contain formaldehyde and dozens of other toxic chemicals!

Isn't the I comfort made of the same chemicals????!!!! Are you happy with it?

seems like a serta review. I comfort is no different