My husband and I bought a Tempurpedic mattress a few years ago at the suggestion of friends who loved it. It was great for about 6 months and that was it.

We have the same problem as others have mentioned with the sagging sides and the big hump in the middle. We both wake up constantly through the night and are in pain every morning. Unfortunately right now we cannot afford a new mattress. We will try the suggestion about using standard box springs and fibre board.

The Tempurpedic company should be investigated for massive fraud!

We like the idea of a class action lawsuit. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, you (and your back, hips, shoulders...) will come to regret it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Mrs Jes, I've had my tempurpedic for 8 yrs. Since you have had yours about the same amount of time, I just wondered if you have had any problem with the mattress getting lumps of fibers that collect under the tempur cover and form clumps?

I went back to the store a few months later and they told me I had to take the cover off and vaccuum the mattress. What a mess! I had that stuff all over the carpet and everywhere.

A few months later it was back again. When you look at the bed without the sheets, it is just a mass of lumps.

Carpentersville, Illinois, United States #436638

Have you called the company to file a warranty ... They will replace it free of cost to you ...

I've been sleeping on them for 9 years, and they are awesome ... Mine has been replaced under warranty and was the easiest process I've ever been through ...

call them ... 800-821-6621

#420327

I believe my Tempur-Pedic has been causing severe allergic reactions to my nervous system, joints and an overall ill feeling throughout my body. When purchased three years ago the bed gave off a disgusting toxic smell for a long time.

My symptoms (swollen joints, numb arms, low back pain, neck pain, anxiety, depression and much more) have been causing me to move home to home! I never thought it could be my BED but it is and was. I do yoga on a regular basis so in no way should I be in such pain and so inflamed all over my body. This has been going on for 3 years and I am really growing weary of this toxic waste dump of a bed.

PLEASE save your health by passing up the memory foam for something non=toxic!

These bads are a danger to the human race and should be illegal. Period.