I bought a full size $4000 Tempurpedic Ergo bed about a year ago, and have had nothing but problems. One of the selling points was that Tempurpedic mattresses do not harbor dust mites, and I have a severe dust mite allergy. I find that I usually sleep on the leather sofa, because when I sleep in the Tempurpedic, first of all it raises my body temperature and I constantly wake up sweating. And second of all, I have a headache when I wake up in the morning, and I don't have a headache when I sleep on the leather sofa.

Anyway, I recently had an appointment with my allergist, and it was time for allergy testing. And guess what? I tested very very high for dust mites. How could this be? Tempurpedic advertises that their beds do not harbor dust mites.

Well, I did some internet research and found out that memory foam mattresses harbor four to five times more dust mites that regular mattresses. And I have the allergy tests to prove it. Tempurpedic's advertising is false and misleading, and I have the allergy tests to prove it. Now--- how do I get my 4000 dollars back?

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Bed.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #658180

How is this a review on the ERGO system? This is just another example that people NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH PRIOR TO PURCHASE!

ALL memory foam mattresses will sleep hotter than a traditional mattress. It's memory foam!

I know this is America but come on people... Homework did't stop at high school!

oops just noticed full size. sorry I need a king. sorry

if its a king i'll buy it from you NOW. lets talk!!!

bgnkhn@gmail.com feel free to contact me.