I never had any issues with my lower back until I bought a Tempurpedic mattress. Since I bought it I have had chronic lower back pain wich eventually required an emergency room visit, moths of physical therapy, and finally surgery.

The reason for this seems to be that the mattress "sucks you in". I have to prop myself up with my shoulder to turn over in bed so now I am having shoulder problems as well.

This bed has cost me all my PTO at work, and I am now in constant pain which has affected my quality of life in a bad way. If You have any back problems, steer clear of this product!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

West Hills, California, United States #708480

Oh my God ! I have exactly the same problem that you have.

We purchased split king size adjustable tempurpedic about 3 weeks ago and since the first night , I'm having nightmare because of my back pain.

My husband seemed ok but not 100% happy with his side either. We spent $6000.00 and even we are losing 20% of the cost what we paid- ortho mattress store policy - considering change the mattress.

I have business that I deal with lots of people everyday and last 3weeks conversation with clients was the horrible tempurpedic bed...

Round Lake, Illinois, United States #703867

My sentiments exactly. IT SUCKS YOU IN!!!!

BAD BED for anybody. If you like sleeping in a hole---GO FOR IT!!!