1.8K views

Started sleeping on my fiance's tempurpedic mattress and began to get these hard painful lumps sporadically along with headaches and allergies. I have allergies but never had them so bad.

Just figured my body was changing. I have sensitive skin so I just figured I was having a reaction to a lotion or something. My lumps on my skin didn't go away so I went to my doctor. She prescribed me a lotion for cystic acne which is what she said they were and it matched my research (never had this before).

They would slowly recede but more would come. These were mostly on my face and neck, and the began to appear on my back. So I started doing some research and found similar stories with tempurpedic mattresses. It's almost been a full week since we switched out our mattress.

No more morning headaches. And allergies seem to be going away. My cystic acne is healing.. Also I do not know if there is any form of latex in tempurpedic mattresses but I have suddenly developed an allergy to latex bandaids.

I do not have any scientific proof of any of this, just observation and a hunch. I believe tempurpedic is bad news.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #869607

I've seen the scientific proof. I've seen the lab reports of what these mattresses contain.

Formaldehyde and many other toxic VOC's.

There is a very good reason you were getting sick, you were sleeping on a toxic waste dump of chemicals. Tempurpedic is a bunch of liars when they say what their beds are made of is not harmful.