1.8

My wife and I purchased a tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze four years ago. We invested a little over 5k with all of the bells and whistles.

Recently my wife and I started experiencing lower back pain. We quickly realized it was from our mattress. We submitted our claim after following the detailed way( measure with a quarter and straight edge to determine depth of sag). However, our response was a standardized no.

Tempurpedic is definitely a brand that we did not think we would receive this type of response from.

The response said we don't have a valid claim, however, our lower back pain and discomfort says otherwise. This is unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Warranty process, Miserable quality and customer service.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
TempurPedic guarantees its customers 90 nights trial for the mattresses. In this case you should contact the TempurPedic customer service by phone 800-821-6621.

However, as you are using it more, you should take into consideration the TempurPedic warranty policy.

They provide warranties from 1 up to 25 years and there are limitations to the warranties. You may find more information in the article "Top TempurPedic Questions"