TempurPedic - SINK WHEN YOU SLEEP - BAD WARRANTY

18 of 283 TempurPedic reviews

I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I am sleeping and it wasn't like that before. When I sleep across the mattress to see if other areas are good, my hip doesn't go that deep and feel better. The problem is when you sleep in the same area every night, the mattress miss the quality and is having a sink with the time.

I called tempurpedic and they have a wired method to prove if the mattress is bad or not. They need photo of the mattress with the straight edge lying directly on the mattress, and the quarter leaning against the straight edge not underneath.

I explained that my problem is with my body weights and just happening when I am using the mattress, not if I am not using it.

They didn't care and never answered my emails.

I sent the picture attached to show them the problem and they even answered my email. I am having now a back problem and if the doctors say is because the mattress, I am going to sue them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Warranty

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tempurpedic Countour Select
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #882851

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with TempurPedic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
18 of 283 TempurPedic reviews

Nov 18, 2016 #1242536 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I do have the same situation. And to make things worst. I can not find an ultra slim pillow so my neck is not higher than my body.
Lower back pain and neck pain.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about TempurPedic.
Filing a new complaint about
×