East Corinth, Vermont

I have had an awful experience with this company! To begin with it took less than 10 minutes for them to charge my debit card when I ordered the mattress, it was 6 weeks before the mattress arrived.

When I discovered it was too uncomfortable I called to schedule a pick up it. I called 4 weeks later because I still had not gotten a confirmation for pickup. The company they hired to pick it up claimed they never got the pickup order when I called them. They finally came to get it (now 6 weeks) with a huge moving truck, without asking first the guys backed it down my on lawn, mud season in northern NH and they got stuck.

They had to call a monster tow truck to get it out, the deep ruts they left behind were ridiculous. Guess who had to fix it?? Me of course. OK ....

now 6 more weeks after it was picked up & I am fighting for my refund !!!!! First Tempur-Pedic claimed they did not receive the mattress, OMG so back and forth on the phone. Then they decide to refund me within twenty four hours. Now two more week have passed, still no money in my bank account.

I received an email receipt claiming they credited my bank account. My bank has no record of deposit. Tempur-Pedic says there is nothing else they can do. I asked if the could contact the bank from which the money was supposedly drawn from to make sure they had indeed refunded me my money.

I was told that they had to wait till the end of the month for their bank statement!!!

I am out over a thousand dollars!! Phyllis B, Bethlehem, NH

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments