We ordered a king size cloud supreme with foundation and a bed frame, when we bought our head board we did not realized that it already has a bed frame. When we got the tempurpedic bed we told the delivery guy that we will not need the bed frame since we already have it.

The guy from Exel which tempurpedic used to deliver their products to their customer called tempurpedic and talked to a customer support person. I asked the exel guy to pass the phone to me so I can speak to the tempurpedic lady about the return. It was a very pleasant conversation. She told me that it will cost more money for them to ship it back so, she will just give me the refund of 89.99 + tax and I can just donate the bed frame to anyone.

Two weeks after that conversation, I did not see any refund from them, so I called and as usual the wait time is about 15-20 minutes, then you get a person that can't help you because they're not the right people to answer my question, they put me on hold one more time and finally when they pick up my call there's an actual person that is supposed to be resolving this kind of issue. His name is Dan, i did not get his last name and I don't think he will give it to me. After I told him about my issue, he told me in a condescending way that there is no record of a refund on my account.So I asked him, are you telling me that the lady I talked to lied to me, and he said yes, then he realized he's not supposed to say that and said, I don't see any note of refund on your account, but I will help you, I have to call exel first and make sure you did not have the bed frame, only then we will refund you, after he said that I was waiting what's next, he was not telling me anything or explain if I should call them to follow up or do I just wait. Finally I ask, what's next, and he said if you're listening to me I already told you that's what I'm going to do.

For these employee of Tempurpedic, they obviously not happy with their job, a good customer service is not their priority. I've never encountered the most condescending person, until I made this call to them.

Now I regretted giving them a good rate on their survey. I should have wait before I fill that survey up.And also I am still waiting for the refund that is probably not going to happen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Bed.

• Imee