We also spent 8,000.00 on our bed and had problems with the delivery right away. It took us over a month to even get a bed.

During that time we slept on the couch and small air mattress since we already disposed of the king size bed thinking ours would be delivered soon. Well that delivery date came and went and that is when the nightmare began. When we finally got the issue resolved after a month but they pulled a fast one on us. They gave us a two different brand names to complete our bed.I am the person that always inspects things when completed but when I came home from work the bed was put up and controls connected.

The only way I realized that they had not delivered a complete bed is because the mattress wasn't holding the air and I called Temperpedic to complain the customer service person said" That's not our mattress".

You can imagine how pissed I suddenly became because we assumed we purchased everything from the same company. I still am fighting to get this issue resolved and it's going on 3 weeks of dead ends.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments