Paulina, Louisiana

Update by user Aug 28, 2013

Thanks to Margret from Tempurpedic for clearing up our order. It took over a week for the original order to come in, but Margret had ordered a new mattress for us.

Margret was the easiest person to deal with from Tempurpedic & she made me & my wife keep our business with her company. Margret deserves praise from her work on our order because we were close to moving on to another company....thanks again Margret!Reply

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2013

The delivery of our mattress and foundation was scheduled to deliver on Friday July 19, 2013. Delivery truck arrived aprox 4pm with only the foundation and No mattress.

No mattress was on their order. Fri, Sat and Monday my husband and myself have been consistently calling trying to resolve the matter. On Friday a rep said she was going to research and would call us back and NEVER did also, keep in mind they delivered at the endof the week and the end of the day, which left us very little time to get intouch with someone, how you deliver a product and not have anybody to call if it is not correct. Anyway every time you call Tempurpedic customer service they act like they don't really care, the response is " we are doing all we can do" there is nothing more that can be done.

They stated on Monday July 22.

2013 they are doing a document search and it could take up to 24 hrs. We Spent over 8,000 on this bed and this place acts like they are doing US a favor and Tempurpedic acts as if they could care less about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments