Was sold on the promise that this would be the best mattress for my back problems (two discectomies, degenerative disc disease). We've had the mattress for five years and I have been reduced to sleeping on the sofa.

I couldn't even lay on the bed without pain in my hips, lower back, and shoulders. When laying on my back, the pressure point on my elbows would cause tingling plus tingling in my feet. Also, we have a dip in the middle which was a selling point that that would not happen with this mattress.

I would not recommend this torture device to anyone. A rock would be more comfortable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #667694

I was considering purchasing one of these beds, after a wonderful experience with a Tempurpedic during a hotel stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences here.

I wondered about the heat issue AND the outgassing. I'm almost tempted to go and spend a few hours wasting the salesperson's time, only to elsewhere for a normal mattress.

Good luck to you all. With any luck, someone will start a class action law suit you can join.

San Francisco, California, United States #610297
and spent $3000 on a new Tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base. I have had it for almost 18 months now and have grown to hate it.

I developed back problems after sleeping on the mattress. I know shuffle around like an old lady because my back and hips hurt so much. Thought this would be the best thing ever. Toss and turn in bed which is difficult.

No recourse. Don't waste your money.

What a rip off! :cry