We purchased a mattress from TemperPedic - not an entry level model. We purchased two Cloud Select twin XLs with ergonomic bases.

I tried more than once to have mine switched out. We had the same problem other customers have expressed - ours are not marked anywhere to tell you what you have in your home. Well within our 90 days, I went to the store to express my dissatisfaction with my mattress several times, & I continued to decide on the same replacement mattress, but the store would not have it. I was given excuse after excuse to tell me what I was doing wrong & preventing myself from enjoying the best mattress on the market.

Now, one year later, I have two terribly irritated hips, a consistent sore neck & shoulder. I've developed pain I didn't have before we bought this mattress. No one with TemperPedic will do anything to right this wrong.

I'm taking the time to spread my review everywhere that I can find on the web. I don't want anyone else to pay more than $5500 only to find out they are sleeping on a mattress that feels like the hard floor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

• cloud select