Tempurpedic replaced the first faulty bed that I paid $4,000 for that was under their 20 year warranty. The original bed was sunken in after using it for 2 years.

When I received the "new" bed. OMG!!! I have not had a decent night's sleep since. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my hips hurt all as a result of that bed.

I was not even able to function at work from tossing and turning trying to get comfortable in the bed. I called the company in tears saying that I could not function during the day because I could not get a decent nights sleep. They basically told me TOO BAD! We don't replace mattresses for comfort reasons.

I asked that the problem be escalated. The customer service person laughed in my face and said there was nothing that she was going to do and that I was stuck with the "new" bed that I paid and additional $600 to upgrade to a "better" thicker mattress. TEMPURPEDIC sucks!!!! What ever you do don't buy one.

If you own their stock, short it. They should be run out of business.

My quality of life deteriorated since I got that bed. I am convinced that it is evil and so is the Tempurpedic company!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

• tempurpedic weightless supreme

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #730146

We bought this due to my back issues and it has gotten worse. I literally toss in the middle of the night in severe pressure point pains.

I am in physical therapy for my oelvis and spine twice a week. This bed has not gotten softer after 9 months and even my husband is not experiencing back pain that he has never had before.

LTCC

My quality of life had deteriorated since i read your whinny post.....get another bed or sleep on the floor....who cares

to LTCC #721343

Obviously you do because you took the time to comment. Its called free speech and freedom of expression.

Did you by chance realize that the name of the website is "PISSED CONSUMER".

Maybe your quality of life would improve when you actually get a life!

I wake up happy and refreshed as a result of my Tempurpedic mattress. I have had this mattress for about 8 years now and it is still going strong.

to Anonymous #721242

Good for you! Not everyone feels the same way

to Anonymous #723325

I have had nothing but problems too. Got a tide of our older mattress which was still really firm and bought the temp.

Omg my back locks p and I can't move . It is very painfull.

Takes me a hour just to get my back stretched out in order to move around. My husband refused to sleep I the bed and has now called the canal couch his new bed.