Update by user Apr 07, 2011

My complaint with the Healthy Back website has been resolved.

The HB district mgr. called me & not only allowed me to vent, but made me feel like a valued customer.

I am happy with my tempurpedic mattress purchase & wouldn\'t hesitate to use the Healthy Back site again to shop.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2011

I went on Healthy Back website to order a tempur-pedic mattress. When I exited the site they offered a 10% off deal; so I took it thinking that 10% would at least pay for shipping charges. Since tempur-pedic pricing is fixed - it's the same no matter where you buy from I felt lucky to get some $$ off.

I ordered a king size mattress for about 2 grand. Healthy Back said that they would notify me when the bed shipped. I waited 2 wks. & called HB who told me a min. of 6 times that they would call me w/updates. I never got a call. So I began calling them daily. After 6 wks. the mattress arrived (w/a 6am delivery time) and it was a QUEEN size. I called HB who again said they would call me back within 2-3 hours. Again I had to call them on a daily basis. The customer service rep. even recognized my name; but never called me back.

Now 2 months later we finally received the correct bed & I have yet to have gotten a call from Healthy Back saying the bed was on its way.

It was not worth saving $200 to deal with such pathetic customer service. Don't get sucked in by their 10% bait - just go directly to a store or tempur pedic web site.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Hello! We are very sorry for the difficulty you have had with your order.

We have attempting to reach you so we can resolve this problem. We spoke with your husband last week.

Please call back Justin B. at 240.432.7967 so we can make this right for you immediately!