We bought our first bed about 7 yrs ago, a king size. After about 3 yrs, there were dents, one on each side.

I wrote the company. They told me to put the mattress on the floor then measure depressions. We cant do that. I then started a series of surgeries so hubby got me a queen size that I could adjust to help ease pain.

After 2 yrs, it had a depression so bad I couldnt roll over because of the bar in center of bed was higher than depression.

I now have 2 mattresses 1 king & 1 adjustable queen that are pretty worthless. I would like to trash both of them and finding something we can sleep on

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

• depressions mechanism temperpedic

Comments

Port Huron, Michigan, United States #783149

Purchased a tempurpedic rhapsody king size in 2009. After 5 years there was some sag.

Started a warranty claim. Did the measuring with a quarter and a broom over the sag so they could see the depression. (this is what it says to do in their warranty instructions. We were not asked to put it on the floor.

Sent the pics in with a copy of our original receipt and a picture of the tag on the bed and in about 2 days got an email that said our claim had been accepted and we would be getting a new bed in about 2-4 weeks. This was on Jan.21, 2014. Today is 2/7/2014 and our new bed including new foundation has just been delivered by J.B. Hunt.

No cost to us for anything. Plus we still get the full warranty on our replacement! I am sorry you had such a problem, maybe you could try again.

The full warranty is still good for the first 10 years.

C.Corbet Port Huron, MI