Columbus, Ohio

We had a Temperpedic mattress go bad after about 5 years. We tried a 1/4 turn on the mattress in April to see if that helped when I first filed a warranty claim.

It did not help so, after giving it ample time to break in that way, I followed up with another warranty claim in early December to which they responded on 12/9 asking for all of the info that I had already sent them. I tried contacting them back 2 more times over the course of the next 3 weeks to get nowhere with them. I finally called after the first of the year and finally got them to send me the replacement protocol. We're told to call in to give them the replacement info...

good luck. 30min on hold yesterday to be cut off, 45min on hold today during which time I tried live chat and couldn't get a response after their initial response to me. Once a rep answered 48min into my hold today, they cut me off yet again. I have yet to be called back even after giving the rep my tel.

# the very first thing in our conversation. Utterly terrible experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TempurPedic Cons: Customer service.

Comments