Detroit, Michigan
1.6K views

I purchased a cloud supreme mattress and was happy about the comfort it gave me. My chronic back pain was greatly improved.

If I was sore during the day once I slept I woke up feeling fine. To me it was like sleeping on a cloud! However even though my back was happy the temperpedic was causing me other problems. I was waking up with migraine headaches 3-5 times a week during the first 2 months due to the strong odor of the mattress.

My sinus's were generally agitated and my teeth would ache during the 3rd month. Finally, being a warm sleeper to begin with I felt like I was sleeping on a frying pan in my cloud supreme bed! The bottom of me was sizzling while the top of me was chilled. So I decided to exchange my mattress and went with an innerspring which is terrible for my back.

Now I am considering trying an all natural latex mattress. If that does not help my back I will have to go back to the cloud supreme and try to air out the mattress for a longer period.

I guess 1 week with the fan on it and a day on outside on the porch just didn't do it for my sensitive nose! As for the heat I'll just have to deal with that too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #869692

Why would you go back to a bed thats loaded with chemicals like formaldehyde? Do you have a death wish???????

Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania, United States #587257

That is just a jackasss move...***!