I'm a dancer. In my 58 years on the planet I never had a backache -- until I bought a Tempurpedic mattress.

Now I wake up in excruciating pain every morning. My blood pressure has spiked because of sleeplessness, and I have headaches.

I bought the mattress set at Sleepy's and the salesman promised I had 90 days to change my mind. I've slept on it only for a week, but I can't take much more of this torture. Back the garbage goes!

It's sad how hype and a sky-high price can persuade consumers that something smelly and painful is actually "better" than what has been working for them for years.

I feel totally hoodwinked. And I can barely walk, which for a dancer is a pretty unpleasant condition to be in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

#719848
Take it from someone who had the same problem with our mattresses. Get yourself a sleep number bed, we have and will never go back to regular beds again. :grin
to Great back #725821

YA... Lets talk about sleep number!!

LOL... you think thats a good bed?!?! Good luck with your egg crate foam and having the idiots bring you 3 boxes and making you put it together. And talk about guarantees..

30 DAYS!! Mold issues... a pump that sounds like a freakin leaf blower... and the worst foams on the market.

Maybe your delusional and didnt realize Tempur-Choice beds have more settings than sleep number and have a proven foam thats been in circulation for over 30 years. But no...

your right... get a pathetic Sleep Number!!

Wishicouldsleep
#719661

Hi,

I have not been the same since they replaced my bed with an alleged new one after the first one was determined to be faulty. My whole body aches when I wake up.

The company says that the 90 day return policy for a replacement bed does not apply and that they will not replace the bed for comfort reasons. I feel totally ripped off!!!

Even though my first bed was faulty, it was 100X more comfortable that this "new" bed - a Tempurpedic Weightless supreme. If even paid extra to upgrade to that piece of ish!!!

#719601

GOOD TO KNOW. Hopefully they take it back!!