Verified Reviewer

1.9

As I look through the reviews below, I am not only shocked but saddened that my experience with Tellwell has been so incredibly negative. Due to health issues, I postponed publishing my book and they allowed me to hold off for a while and come back to the project at a later date, which I was grateful for.

Upon returning to the project, they uploaded another authors manuscript into my portal which I assume was a breach of privacy, but they acted like it was no big deal. I reluctantly continued with the project after they assured me that all would be well and that I could confidently continue with publishing my book. Since that time, about six months ago by now, there has been nothing but miscommunication, lack of care, and straight up refusal to acknowledge or action requests I have made for changes to the book cover and internal draft. Instead, they continue to ignore the issues raised and re send me old drafts asking me to approve the cover and interior design, in a ground hog day nightmare.

No matter how many times I raise the issue, they don't address it or simply tell me I am out of 'revisions' and will need to pay them to do anymore, never mind that the revisions I requested in round 1 were not completed.

Unfortunately, I am out of time, stressed as I continue to be passive-aggressively ignored and done. NEVER AGAIN.

Location: Sydney, New South Wales

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Tellwell Reviews