Uvalde, Texas

I have had teletrac for 2 years and I have not been happy since the beginning.I have a contract that I have keep paying for until it expires.

The tablets they put in our trucks went out with in 6 months. I can never access the online website to manage my account because for what ever reason it does not work with any web browser. I have tried google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and the edge but can't access full site. I tried to get out of my contract explaining my frustration but nope, they do not care.

I have called in to tech support and I will spend hours and they fix the problem but it's very temporary. As soon as my contract is up I am going to Omnitracs which is who I use for 1 of my units and i love it.

It's so easy and I can access website with no problem.DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH TELETRAC!!!

Privacy and Data Security
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teletrac Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss NOT HAPPY ABOUT ANYTHING / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teletrac?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.