Review about Telefloras Garden Romance from Lincoln, Nebraska

130 of 255 Teleflora reviews

62294 order number

Teleflora

My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora.

My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet from a florists in Lincoln. But a Hyvee (local grocery chain in Nebraska) delivered the flowers. They were small, beginning to brown and tiny. This was a arrangement from the grocery store floor. The kid that delivered them was wearing a Hyvee tshirt, driving a Hyvee van, and said he made the arrangement himself. If if I wanted grocery store flowers I would've stopped by there myself on the way home. Teleflora is saying that the flower shop is located in the grocery store. Confirming they're selling flower arrangements from from a grocery store. I asked for a refund they're offering 40% refund which is unacceptable. I want a full refund as I was expecting a 100$ flower arrangement from a professional florists where the flowers are large and fresh. If I had known where the flowers were coming from, I wouldn't have made the order. I feel completely misled and overcharged.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Telefloras Garden Romance
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #676029

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
130 of 255 Teleflora reviews

Sep 22, 2015 #1037374

Next time call a local florist directly instead of using a wire service. wire services take over 30 % of the money leaving the shop with less money to give you your money's worth. You will always get your money's worth of flowers going directly with the flower shop. I use google all the time. just search in the city you want the flowers to go to and the shops names will appear!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.