Tejas Elite Canine Practiced without a State License and Team Leader Arrested
Update: Tejas Elite Canine Team Leader Kevin Patrick Laing arrested on 08/15/2013 (Guadalupe County Jailing ID #129295) for engaging in activity W/O required certificate or license.(No license to sell or train canines or to perform investigations).
According to DPS records Tejas Elite Canine has not been licensed to conduct business until 12/30/2013. Anyone who has purchased a canine or conducted business with Tejas Elite Canine, prior to December 30, 2013 has done business with an unlicensed company (according to DPS records) and can be liable under penal code section 1702 of the Occupations Code.
There are plenty of reputable licensed companies that sell and train police canines. Make sure that you ask to see proof that the company you are doing business with is licensed by DPS, DPS Controlled Substance Division, DEA, and or the ATF.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."