Tejas Elite Canine Practiced without a State License and Team Leader Arrested
Update: Tejas Elite Canine Team Leader Kevin Patrick Laing arrested on 08/15/2013 (Guadalupe County Jailing ID #129295) for engaging in activity W/O required certificate or license.(No license to sell or train canines or to perform investigations).
According to DPS records Tejas Elite Canine has not been licensed to conduct business until 12/30/2013. Anyone who has purchased a canine or conducted business with Tejas Elite Canine, prior to December 30, 2013 has done business with an unlicensed company (according to DPS records) and can be liable under penal code section 1702 of the Occupations Code.
There are plenty of reputable licensed companies that sell and train police canines. Make sure that you ask to see proof that the company you are doing business with is licensed by DPS, DPS Controlled Substance Division, DEA, and or the ATF.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."