Teechip - Wrong Name, Wrong Color, Wrong Process
I placed an order on 1/19/16.
After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling orders after the promo ended on 1/22. Apparently, it would arrive on 2/5.
Well, when I tracked it, DHL tried to delver on 2/6 (Saturday) which just means they will come back the following Monday.
Today, on 2/8, I received the package. They got the name wrong completely (photo) as well as the color.
I contacted customer service again who told me they will send a replacement product that will take 2 more weeks to arrive.
Basically, I am going to wait 5 weeks to see if what I ordered truly gets here.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Mug
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."