My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma.After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it finally arrived.
BUT IT'S ORANGE! Not Texas burnt orange, Oklahoma State University orange. But the sticker on the t-shirt says it's burnt orange. Well, it's NOT!
I emailed Teechip asking how I could return the shirt and was told I can't return it because it is a custom printed shirt. But that I could file a claim if I wanted to. What good is that going to do me?
Shame on me for not checking out the company first before telling my husband I wanted the shirt.Don't make the same mistake I did....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service and wrong product
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 cups from you but you sent one. Upon checking the tracking of this order it says you shipped two. This incorrect. If you see attached photo you..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."