My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma.After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it finally arrived.
BUT IT'S ORANGE! Not Texas burnt orange, Oklahoma State University orange. But the sticker on the t-shirt says it's burnt orange. Well, it's NOT!
I emailed Teechip asking how I could return the shirt and was told I can't return it because it is a custom printed shirt. But that I could file a claim if I wanted to. What good is that going to do me?
Shame on me for not checking out the company first before telling my husband I wanted the shirt.Don't make the same mistake I did....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service and wrong product
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."