My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma.After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it finally arrived.
BUT IT'S ORANGE! Not Texas burnt orange, Oklahoma State University orange. But the sticker on the t-shirt says it's burnt orange. Well, it's NOT!
I emailed Teechip asking how I could return the shirt and was told I can't return it because it is a custom printed shirt. But that I could file a claim if I wanted to. What good is that going to do me?
Shame on me for not checking out the company first before telling my husband I wanted the shirt.Don't make the same mistake I did....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service and wrong product
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."