South Wilmington, Illinois

I ordered a sweatshirt from this company.All through the process it said when checking size chart I would need an XL.

So that what I ordered. When it finial arrived it was way way to big. I could have but another person in it with me. Called to request a return for a different size.

Was told was a limited run item. Well guess what was looking at their web site and they were printing the exact same sweatshirt again. Told yes I could use it to order another one and get correct size. Also when talking to first customer service rep.

very very rude about whole thing. Can get no satisfaction from them. And all I want is a sweatshirt that fits. Would gladly send this one back for correct size.

Heck even Wal-Mart will let you exchange for correct size.So any one wanting to use this company be very very careful as they will not correct a problem with what the sell you.

Review about: Teechip Custom Sweatshirt.

I didn't like: Any thing about company and way they tret coustomers.

Review #782026 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss does not fit plus all the above / $38
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Submit review

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they were able to resolve your claim.

While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and they will take another look at your claim.

I'll let them know to keep an eye out for your email.

We look forward to hearing from you!

- Conner