Teechip - Worthless Company

257 of 912 Teechip reviews

I ordered a sweatshirt from this company.All through the process it said when checking size chart I would need an XL.

So that what I ordered. When it finial arrived it was way way to big. I could have but another person in it with me. Called to request a return for a different size.

Was told was a limited run item. Well guess what was looking at their web site and they were printing the exact same sweatshirt again. Told yes I could use it to order another one and get correct size. Also when talking to first customer service rep.

very very rude about whole thing. Can get no satisfaction from them. And all I want is a sweatshirt that fits. Would gladly send this one back for correct size.

Heck even Wal-Mart will let you exchange for correct size.So any one wanting to use this company be very very careful as they will not correct a problem with what the sell you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Any thing about company and way they tret coustomers

Reason of review:
does not fit plus all the above
Monetary loss:
TeeChipRep

Jun 09 #1170913

Teechip verified representative

Hi
I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they were able to resolve your claim. While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and they will take another look at your claim. I'll let them know to keep an eye out for your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Conner

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about
×