I saw a campaign on Facebook for a Georgia Bulldog Loving teacher.Doing something I never do, I ordered a shirt for me and my daughter on August 9.
We are teacher and we love our GA DAWGS. The shirts were purchased via PAYPal (scam prevention) in two separate transactions. The money wasn't supposed to be withdrawn from my checking account by Paypal until the order shipped. I was given a ship date of August 22, from Teechip on my purchase receipt the night I placed my order.
I was given a long tracking number as well. As of today. NO tracking information has been provided. The item has never shipped.
However, the money was taken out of my account by Paypal. I called last night and left a voicemail for someone at Teechip, 866-251-0432 to please call me. I also emailed them at support@Teechip. No one called me back and so far, no emails.
Today, I called them back at 4:37. I spoke to "Alonda". She was rude and would cut me off whenever I tried to speak or ask questions. She put me on hold for several minutes and when she returned, I was told by "Aolanda" that my order for one of the shirts had just been sent to the printer today, to not talk as she was trying to speak and that we would look up one order at a time...this one first.
All of this was done in a very rude manner. Furthermore, When I tried to find out when either of my shirts would ship, or if it would be possible to get my money back, good old helpful "Aolanda" hung up on me. WOW!!! Great customer service Teechip.
I am so disappointed. Looks like I am making a call to PayPal and I have decided I am going to make a complaint to the BBB. Consumers, please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't order from this company.
If you are fundraising, don't ask them to print shirts for you. They need to learn to honor their commitments. In addition, they need to train their employees on how to be respectful, courteous, and concerned when dealing with customers, who by the way....pay their salaries. No customers = no paycheck.
I am praying for them.Remember, there are reputable print shops that can print shirts for your fundraisers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of communication
- No delivery of my product
- Reason of review:
- NO Shirts & Poor Customer Service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Bulldogs Loving Tee
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "I ordered a comforter set that looked nothing like the advertisement. Ive gotten the tun around for iver a month about a refund!..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."