I ordered a t-shirt for a Christmas gift back at the beginning of November.
Finally received it on the 21st of Decemeber.
When I opened up the package to look at the shirt, it was covered in mysterious white stains. I emailed them immediately and their response was to "make a claim" and sent me the link. It's been over a week, three claims written and no response.
When I made my initial email with them, they told me they don't give refunds OR send out new orders.
EVEN THOUGH THEY SENT ME A DIRTY SHIRT.
Horrible quality, outrageous prices, terrible customer service.
They don't even deserve one star.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Takes weeks to respond to claims
- Invalid excuses
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "I really dont now were to start. Customer service takes atleast 3 days to reply and there all copy and pasted replys that dont help at all if even relate..."
- "I bought a ring at show, lost a stone out of it in less then 24 hours. I mailed it to the lady and she says she never received IT...."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."