I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p and made me place an order without knowing I was as the buttons I pressed never said confirm order now.
When I realised that they made me place an order without me knowing or confirming it they went and took £15 out my paypal account without my permission for this.
Since then I had contacted them on their support email seconds after the order was confirmed in email to myself and never heard back and then contacted them 4-5 days later still no reply.
Contacted them by facebook message got a response and then email came from their claims department saying I am not entitled to a refund at all, they also claim that I clicked a place order button which i never did and also entered my card details which once again never did.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Whole experience
- Bad customer service
- Inadequate customer service
- Getting repeatedly the same email answer
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Team Valor Phone Case
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo. As you..."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."