I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p and made me place an order without knowing I was as the buttons I pressed never said confirm order now.
When I realised that they made me place an order without me knowing or confirming it they went and took £15 out my paypal account without my permission for this.
Since then I had contacted them on their support email seconds after the order was confirmed in email to myself and never heard back and then contacted them 4-5 days later still no reply.
Contacted them by facebook message got a response and then email came from their claims department saying I am not entitled to a refund at all, they also claim that I clicked a place order button which i never did and also entered my card details which once again never did.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Whole experience
- Bad customer service
- Inadequate customer service
- Getting repeatedly the same email answer
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Team Valor Phone Case
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either. This is the mail content from..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "This complaint has 3 steps: Step 1. I thought I bought an expensive leather jacket for my daughter who told me about it on the last day of the..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."