I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the above order
today of two sweatshirts. It was delayed for a long time but finally
arrived almost a month after ordering it. They look like good sweatshirts,
one hoodie and one regular without a hood. However, if you look at your
picture showing the imprint on the left you will notice something. It says
"Don't let the gray hair fool you." As you can see in the picture below from
your website. However if you look at the picture of my sweatshirts, you
will notice that they say "Don't let the Gray Hai fool you." Not just on
one but on BOTH sweatshirts you have it messed up. I paid $72 dollars for
these sweatshirts and would expect at that cost to have them spelled
correctly. What can be done about this?"
They wrote back to me saying "Thank you for contacting TeeChip. I can definitely help you with that. Your order is currently still printing. This is due to an unexpected volume of orders. Unfortunately, I am unable to give an estimated length of this delay. We will be acting swiftly to produce your product.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with your order’s tracking information. If you follow the available link, you can check the mail carrier’s website for an estimated delivery date. In addition to this email, you are able to track your order by visiting www.teechip.com/track_order and entering in your order number."
I wrote back to them again (a gal named Contikki) saying that it wasn't a matter of me wanting to know where my sweatshirt is, I wanted it fixed. I have heard nothing back despite emailing them 3 times since the 19th.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sweatshirt idea is great
What I disliked
- Incorrect spelling on sweatshirts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "Today I visited MAC located in the Arrowhead Mall Glendale, AZ. When i walked in both associates were busy which of course is to be expected. After about 10 minutes..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."