I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the above order
today of two sweatshirts. It was delayed for a long time but finally
arrived almost a month after ordering it. They look like good sweatshirts,
one hoodie and one regular without a hood. However, if you look at your
picture showing the imprint on the left you will notice something. It says
"Don't let the gray hair fool you." As you can see in the picture below from
your website. However if you look at the picture of my sweatshirts, you
will notice that they say "Don't let the Gray Hai fool you." Not just on
one but on BOTH sweatshirts you have it messed up. I paid $72 dollars for
these sweatshirts and would expect at that cost to have them spelled
correctly. What can be done about this?"
They wrote back to me saying "Thank you for contacting TeeChip. I can definitely help you with that. Your order is currently still printing. This is due to an unexpected volume of orders. Unfortunately, I am unable to give an estimated length of this delay. We will be acting swiftly to produce your product.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with your order’s tracking information. If you follow the available link, you can check the mail carrier’s website for an estimated delivery date. In addition to this email, you are able to track your order by visiting www.teechip.com/track_order and entering in your order number."
I wrote back to them again (a gal named Contikki) saying that it wasn't a matter of me wanting to know where my sweatshirt is, I wanted it fixed. I have heard nothing back despite emailing them 3 times since the 19th.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Sweatshirt idea is great
What I disliked
- Incorrect spelling on sweatshirts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Bad bad bad food. Forty dollars and lots of food left on plates and sick to stomach. The three of us will never step back in to sweet..."
- "Very poor customer service AFTER they take your money Bedroom set was rough wood on set that was delivered - I was told it was the type of wood so i..."
- "I bought this bodycon *** dress for dollskill. Order did arrive quickly with no issues BUT i am not happy with this dress. The size is a large all the..."