I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the above order
today of two sweatshirts. It was delayed for a long time but finally
arrived almost a month after ordering it. They look like good sweatshirts,
one hoodie and one regular without a hood. However, if you look at your
picture showing the imprint on the left you will notice something. It says
"Don't let the gray hair fool you." As you can see in the picture below from
your website. However if you look at the picture of my sweatshirts, you
will notice that they say "Don't let the Gray Hai fool you." Not just on
one but on BOTH sweatshirts you have it messed up. I paid $72 dollars for
these sweatshirts and would expect at that cost to have them spelled
correctly. What can be done about this?"
They wrote back to me saying "Thank you for contacting TeeChip. I can definitely help you with that. Your order is currently still printing. This is due to an unexpected volume of orders. Unfortunately, I am unable to give an estimated length of this delay. We will be acting swiftly to produce your product.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with your order’s tracking information. If you follow the available link, you can check the mail carrier’s website for an estimated delivery date. In addition to this email, you are able to track your order by visiting www.teechip.com/track_order and entering in your order number."
I wrote back to them again (a gal named Contikki) saying that it wasn't a matter of me wanting to know where my sweatshirt is, I wanted it fixed. I have heard nothing back despite emailing them 3 times since the 19th.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sweatshirt idea is great
What I disliked
- Incorrect spelling on sweatshirts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "Bad bad bad food. Forty dollars and lots of food left on plates and sick to stomach. The three of us will never step back in to sweet..."
- "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...."